Latest Job Vacancy

____________________________________

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Govt. Job For MBA

If you are MBA or equivalent (PGDBA/PGDM) and finding job in Government sector then there is good news for you. Central Government of India is planning for recruit MBA or equivalent candidates for rural development work in year 2012. The job will be permanent. Selected candidates will be deputed in district, sub-division, block and village panchayat level.


Candidates will be posted in MNREGS department, Rural electrification department, rural health department, rural woman and children development department etc.

Candidates will be recruited for their own state. The job will be central government job. They will get salary direct from central government of India as 6th pay commission recommendation. Minimum salary will be Rs. 25,000 per month.

Most important thing is that 50% seats will be reserved for women MBA candidates.

Candidates should be have 2 year degree of MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDM or equivalent in any stream from any recognized university of India.

The vacancy will come very soon this year. Vacancies will be come in following states -
UP, MP, Rajasthan, Bihar, WB, Orrisa, Tamilnadu, Karnatak, Andhara Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Maharastra, Chhatisgarh, Jharkhand, Keral, Uttrakhand, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, HP, Tripura and Jammu Kashmir.

6 Comments:

Md Faiyaz Alam said...

I am waiting for this vacancy. I want to know about selection procedure.

sayeed hassan said...

please leave some information about "Govt. Job For MBA" opening. we have much hope in this current situation.

Thanking you
Sayeed Hassan
9693127707

Md farid alam said...

Md farid alam said...
plz give me an information this job. I want to know when this vacancy will be published.

Thanking you
Md farid alam
9386975232

Rahat karim said...

I am Rahat Karim waiting this vacancy. plz give me details regarding this.

Rahat karim
9931928435

Md. Nasim Ahmad said...

Hi,
I am MD. NASIM AHMAD
MBA (FINANCE/MARKETING)
I AM WAITING FOR THIS AND ALSO I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PROCEDURE OF SELECTION.


THANKS.

Md. Nasim Ahmad said...

Hi,
I am Md. Nasim Ahmad
my qualification is MBA(2011)

Hence I am waiting for govt job.

IF any such opertunity come please inform me.

Thanks.
MD. NASIM AHMAD
08010838625